Gas heater servicing should be carried out by an experienced gas plumber once every two years at a minimum. Appliances that are over ten years old should be serviced at least once every year.
The benefits of gas heater servicing and gas appliance servicing include:
- Ensure that the heater or appliance is running properly and efficiently
- Identify any gas leaks, which pose significant risks to the entire household
- Reduce any operational hazards or risks
- Maintain the safe use of the heaters and appliances
We carry out servicing of fixed gas heaters, portable gas heaters, and other gas appliances. A service generally involves:
- An operational and safety assessment
- Cleaning the filters on the appliance
- Removing of any internal dust build-up
- Inspecting gas injectors for any blockages
- Cleaning the appliance
- Testing to determine that it is operating correctly
- Conducting a gas emissions test
If our gas heater servicing uncovers any issues, we will repair them where possible. Depending on the problem we may need to take it away to do this. However, we fully understand how much you need your gas heater and appliances, so we will carry out the work as efficiently as possible.
Regular gas heater servicing ensures that you can stay warm all through winter and that you are safe from dangerous gas leaks. Should you experience any issues with your gas heater and appliances, we will be happy to take a look at any time. We will find any problems that are lurking, and provide you with the best solution.
Our team at Watermark Plumbing have carried out gas heater servicing and gas appliance servicing all over Brisbane, and we service homes and businesses in all areas of the city.
You can rely on us to get the job done quickly and efficiently, and to a high standard so that you can relax knowing that your gas heater and appliances are working safely and effectively.
In addition, we guarantee to always leave the work area clean and tidy once our work is done. Gas heater servicing should not be delayed – call us today.