food waste disposal units are a fantastic solution for disposing of households. Food waste in a way that is quick, easy, and environmentally friendly. The Insinkerator unit is fitted to your kitchen sink. When you wash food scraps down the sink, it grinds them into tiny particles and washes them away into the sewer system.
With a range of models available, Insinkerator food waste disposal units can fit into even the smallest of spaces. They make an excellent addition to any home and an innovative alternative to composting for those who live in apartment buildings.
Benefits of using an Insinkerator include:
- It reduces the amount of organic waste going to landfill sites, where it would produce harmful greenhouse gases. Instead, waste is converted into renewable energy.
- Reduce your household waste
- Keep your kitchen clean and free of unpleasant odors
- Prevent food waste from attracting unwelcome guests such as ants and cockroaches
- Improves the hygiene of your kitchen and food preparation areas
- Reduce the amount of cleaning required on and around kitchen bins
- Reduce your usage of plastic bags
- A convenient way to dispose of food waste
Insinkerator Installation Process
Using an Insinkerator couldn’t be easier, however, there are several steps involved in the Insinkerator installation process, and multiple tools and materials are required, including Plumber’s putty, a hammer, pliers, and a pipe wrench.
You will need to disconnect the P trap, the horizontal extension pipe, and the down drainpipe, as well as unscrew the large nut, pry off the snap ring, and clean off the old plumber’s putty, before installation.
Alternatively, we can help by installing your Insinkerator Australia food waste disposal unit for you. Our team has plenty of experience installing garbage disposal Insinkerator units all over Brisbane, so you can relax knowing that the job will be done right.
In addition, we have tended to all types of Insinkerator maintenance issues, so we’re happy to help out with any problems you may be experiencing. Whether your Insinkerator installation, removing, Insinkerator repairs or just some general maintenance, we can get the job done fast.
Call us today to get your Insinkerator up and running as soon as possible.