Nothing is worse than waking up on these cold winter mornings to find that your Hot Water System is no longer operating as it should.
There are a few signs that will let you know that your HWS is no longer functioning properly and may need a part replaced or a whole new system:
1. Lukewarm water or hot water running out too quickly? Your thermostat or element may be faulty and need replacing
2. Water leaking? There are valves that operate as part of your system that may, when broken, cause your HWS to leak. These can be easily replaced.
3. Rust?. Whilst not always a sign of damage, it is worth investigation.
4. Discoloured water? Perhaps you have rust or sediment at the bottom of your HWS.
5. Tank at a funny angle? Erosion, rain or leaks can erode the ground below the tank. Your system will need to be drained and reinstalled on top of a cement slab. It can cause more damage if you don’t!
Not all HWS issues require a whole new system. Sometimes a simple part replacement or service can do the trick!
Contact Watermark Plumbing now for hot water system installation or hot water system repairs. Watermark Plumbing service in most areas of Brisbane.
You can checkout Plumber Kenmore, Plumber Aspley, Plumber Sunnybank, Plumber East Brisbane, Plumber West End and many other areas we service
Checkout plumber Brisbane page for more info. With years of experience in the installation and repair of both Gas and Electric Hot Water Systems, we can assist with all of your enquiries.